I am using this conditioning colour for 6 months and I dyed my hair only 3 times. Because my hair is natural blonde, using a conditioning colour makes a difference, but the roots are not so visible. I started using this product because I wanted a change and I always loved the blonde colour. I chose this product because it doesn’t damage my hair as hard as a regular dye does.
What I Love♥:
- the nuance I achieve to, it’s a wonderful one
- the conditioner which is given with the conditioning colour makes the hair feel very soft and smell gorgeous
- it doesn’t damage the hair
What I Don’t Love
- the hair get’s tangled too easy
- when I am using the product I feel sometimes that my scalp burns, and other wives it feels just fine
Here is a collage with a picture of my hair before and after using the Casting Creme Gloss by Loreal Paris.
That’s all for today. Good bye, my beautiful friends!